Your smile is the first impression that others have of you, so it makes sense that you would want it to be bright, white and healthy. It’s also understood that most American adults believe that is smile is an important asset for social situations. This is why today we see so many off the shelf products and marketing towards making our teeth white. But Cosmetic Dentistry can be more than just white teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics of your smile, but can also play a role in helping you to enjoy a functional smile and support your long term dental health. Dr. Jason Baldwin offers comprehensive treatment planning and cosmetic procedures that can address everything from the color of your teeth to the shape of your smile. He can work with you to achieve a smile that enhances your overall appearance and provides both beauty and comfort.
Our approach to cosmetic dentistry involves transforming your smile’s shape, color, alignment, as well as filling in gaps and discreetly restoring decayed or damaged teeth with tooth-colored fillings. In fact, modern advancements in cosmetic dentistry have made it possible for patients to achieve nearly perfect teeth with cosmetic enhancements and restorations that are virtually undetectable to friends, family, and peers.
Beautiful smiles are built on healthy oral foundations. For this reason, Dr. Baldwin will look for any underlying issues that may be contributing to your cosmetic concerns. Fixing any dental issues first is an important step in creating a beautiful and stable smile. Without a healthy oral foundation, any cosmetic work done may not last. We offer many restorative dentistry services as well to treat any underlying issues that you may have.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Truckee, CA
Dr. Baldwin welcomes patients from Truckee, CA to Reno, NV and many local communities in the Lake Tahoe area. Our relaxing, spa-like dentist office is designed to put you at ease while you plan your treatment and receive the dentistry you need for achieving a beautiful and healthy smile.
Our comprehensive cosmetic dental services are enhanced with the use of high-quality materials and advanced technology, ensuring that your end result will meet your expectations. Your treatment plan may include:
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is a big part of you in many ways- it contributes to your first impression, affects your self-confidence and also plays a role in your quality of life. Dr. Baldwin works one on one with patients to achieve their best smile- a smile that is both healthy and makes you feel good about yourself and your appearance.
Consider these statistics:
- When participants in a 2008 independent survey were asked, “What exactly would you most want to improve about your own smile?” The most frequent answer was: “Whiter & Brighter Teeth”.
- 97% of adult men and women believe that a stunning smile really makes a particular person more pleasing to individuals of the opposite sex.
- As outlined in other studies by social psychologists, most people spend around four seconds appraising the way you look before they begin to develop a list of impressions regarding your: level of education, career competence, trustworthiness, and level of sophistication.
What can cosmetic dentistry treat?
- Crooked teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gaps between teeth (diastemas)
- Damaged teeth
- A gummy smile
The confidence you radiate with a smile that looks and feels great can have a positive effect on many areas of your life, from social to professional. We can provide everything from teeth whitening solutions to Invisalign clear aligners.
Improving Your Smile – Smile Checklist
Step 1: Look in the mirror.
- Do you like the way your teeth look?
- Do you dislike the color of any of your teeth?
- Are there spaces between your teeth?
- Do you have any chips or cracks on your teeth?
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Do you have any crooked teeth?
- Do you feel your teeth are too long or too short?
- Are you pleased with the shapes and position of your teeth?
If your answers are YES to any of these you may consider a cosmetic dentistry consultation with us to help change and improve your smile.
Schedule a Consultation
Searching for a dentist that offers expert cosmetic dentistry in Tahoe City CA, and dentistry in Lake Tahoe, CA area? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Baldwin in our Truckee dental office to discuss your dental health, cosmetic goals and budget concerns before recommending the treatment options that will suit you best. Dr. Baldwin will thoroughly evaluate your oral health and will look for any underlying dental concerns that may compromise your result. He will explain all aspects of your treatment, including associated costs and available payment options.