Cosmetic dentistry can repair damaged teeth, realign crooked teeth, brighten stained teeth and reshape teeth that are too short or too long. In many cases, cosmetic dentistry is part of a treatment plan that seeks to restore dental health while improving the appearance of a patient’s smile. Having a smile that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing is an important part of your overall health and self-confidence.
When you visit our dentist office for cosmetic dentistry treatments, you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with Dr. Jason Baldwin, an experienced and skilled cosmetic and restorative dentist. Our relaxing, spa-like dentist office is designed to put you at ease while your cosmetic dentistry treatments are needed for achieving a beautiful and healthy smile. Dr. Baldwin will put together a comprehensive treatment plan and cosmetic procedures that will address all your concerns.
Cosmetic Dental Services
We offer a full range of cosmetic services that can be used individually or in combination for a total smile makeover. With comprehensive treatment planning, you can achieve the smile of your dreams. Your treatment plan may include:
- Teeth whitening – This simple and fast treatment can remove years of stains from your teeth giving you an instantly brighter smile. We use KöR teeth whitening with the patented KöR-Seal™ trays for amazing results.
- Porcelain veneers – This popular cosmetic treatment can hide almost any imperfection on your teeth. They are custom-made thin shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth instantly whitening and completely altering the appearance of your teeth.
- Tooth bonding – Bonding is an economical way to transform your teeth. It is quick, only requiring about one visit to our office, and can treat many cosmetic dental concerns.
- Dental crowns – This common dental treatment is used for cosmetic, not just restorative, purposes. A dental crown, or tooth cap, covers the entire tooth and is permanently cemented into place. They are colored matched to blend in with your natural teeth and can restore beauty, function, and strength to a tooth.
- Invisible braces with Invisalign – Many patients choose Invisalign instead of metal braces to treat cosmetic concerns, bite problems, and a range of dental health issues.
Choosing the Best Cosmetic Dentist
When considering a dentist for cosmetic procedures, it is important to take into consideration their experience with both cosmetic and restorative dentistry. De. Baldwin is dedicated to continuing and advancing his skill and knowledge of all types of dentistry including cosmetic dental treatments.
Dr. Baldwin takes a comprehensive approach and works with his patients to achieve a smile that is healthy and makes them feel good about themselves. Addressing any underlying dental concerns that could affect the integrity of your outcome is the key to a successful result. Our relaxing, spa-like dentist office located near Lake Tahoe, CA is designed to put you at ease while you plan and receive your cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Schedule a Consultation
Searching for a dentist that offers expert cosmetic dentistry in the Tahoe City, CA, Lake Tahoe, CA, and Truckee, CA area? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Baldwin to discuss your dental health, cosmetic goals, and budget concerns before recommending the treatment options that will suit you best. A smile makeover that is personalized to your unique goals will boost your confidence and support your long-term oral health and wellness.